0300 303 4417

Online Advice Search

We don’t have advice about tax on our website.

If you need help with tax, you can get advice from the tax charities, TaxAid and Tax Help for Older People.

They have online advice and information about the UK tax system. If you’re on a low income, you might be able to get free help from a tax adviser.

You can get help with issues like:

  • checking income tax rates
  • understanding the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system and National Insurance
  • completing your tax return
  • getting tax refunds
  • understanding tax on pensions

If you’re working or self employed

You can get help from TaxAid on their website.

TaxAid give advice to working age tax payers in the UK.

If you’re nearly 60 or older

You can get help from Tax Help for Older People on their website.

Tax Help for Older People give advice to people who are around 60 years old or above.

Online Advice is provided by; copyright © 2021 Citizens Advice